Monday, October 12, 2009

Entity in my home...

For the last nine months, I lived in an area of the Keys that I never really liked in particular but something was calling me to live there for a short while. I felt this area to be "very heavy" energy-wise and could never really put my finger on why I felt this way. Someone explained to me that it might be because of the past, the Indian past. Maybe...

I moved into this home (a duplex) and first off, I seemed to be "confused" in the home. It was VERY heavy energy-wise and it was suggested that I clear it (do healings on it). I did healings every 3 weeks on the entire home, and my space in particular; and found it extremely helpful to clear the space with sage also. The latter seemed to work especially well. Although I did these healings, I don't feel as if I was ever able to successfully clear the home on my own. I also found it rather heavy in hallway (as did someone else), and weird things were always happening in one of the rooms off this hallway.

I've never ever had any experiences with an Entity (not that I can think of anyway). Pussy cats are really interesting... they pick up on things we humans may not be able to. I have an ability to "know & feel" things, but I can't exactly "see" things... if you know what I mean. One night I was looking at my cat, and she looked over my shoulder to the right of me, and her eyes got very big & wide... and she ran away from me! In my attempt to calm her, I asked if there was someone else in the room with us, & by the look in her eyes I could tell there was.

Within the month before my move, I had another Healer come to the home who could "see". She walked through the rooms, and in particular the hallway. When she was in the bathroom, there was someone in back of her. An Old Man. Apparently he did not die in the house, but he loved the house very much and was still attached to it. He couldn't leave because nobody would talk to him (me, I guess) and he was very "confused" as to what he should do, where he should go. This reminded me as to WHY I was so confused at times. So confused I had to leave the house to clear my own head! Anyway, she was able to "free" him... and send him on his way. And thereafter, the house was clear (of any entities)... ready for the next person or family to move into! :-)


I've never lived with an entity in my home before... it was rather interesting, the energies I felt, the pussy cats' reactions, and the sharing of confusion! My new home has been cleared ahead of time, and it WAS clear from the start! Just lots of love energy here! '-D

No comments:

Post a Comment