Monday, October 12, 2009

The pineapple plantation...

Another experience I had was within the same area. There was a path in back of the house I lived in. A neighbor told me to follow the path because it led to an old pineapple plantation... which would have been fun to see! So, one day I set out down this path. My little kitty, Abby, was leading the way excitedly! I was o.k. until I came to one particular point, not far from my starting point. I stopped... looked around, and felt the energy was overly heavy... and I also got a very distinctive feeling to not go any further, to turn around & go home, that I didn't belong there, not at all!! :-/ And so I did... Abby wanted to go further, but I told her it was time to go back home! There was a dirty cap on a rock just ahead of me.

Another day several months' later I decided to explore down this path again and see if I could get any further than the 1st time. This time, when I got to the same place and stopped, I noticed a very old rusted bicycle sitting on the left, possibly from the 50's. I KNOW that bicycle wasn't there the first time... and the cap was missing on the rock. And I felt the exact same way AGAIN!! So, I turned my little body back around and returned to the house.


I don't care much for finding the pineapple plantation anymore... my safety is more important. But when YOUR inner voice tells you something... LISTEN!! It's for a reason!

No comments:

Post a Comment