Saturday, July 5, 2014

Some Angel Reads...

Been enjoying my new home here in St. Augustine for several years now!  Love this historical city, love living downtown, meeting so many nice people here and down the Coast!   I'm so grateful that my Angels led me to such a beautiful place to call home! :-)
So on to some great Angel reads... One of the best Angel reads (in my opinion) is Doreen Virtue's "Angels 101" ... that helps you to connect, work, and heal with the Angels.  
This enables and encourages you to focus on attracting your Angels, identifying them, asking them for help with ANYTHING -- even help finding a lost item, when looking for a close parking spot... or help out of a jam!  I've done this many times myself, and am grateful for their guidance!  They're here for us... they're here for YOU.  :-)
As you know, Doreen Virtue is highly connected to the Angels and enlightens us all with her clairvoyant experiences and working with the angelic and ascended master realms.   I've seen her several times at the "I Can Do It! Seminars"!  WOW! How exciting, huh? :-)  

I've read MANY of Doreen's books, and there are so many that provide guidance.  This particular book is helpful if you want to connect & heal with the Angels.
I picked up another book the other day at one of the area libraries. I'm not used to being in a city that has at least 7 libraries! After living in the Keys and having one or two libraries that were about 25 miles apart... having a # of libraries within driving distance in any direction is fabulous!! Anyway, one library was having a sale on some books - $2.00 -- an Angel book popped out, looking for me... "A Book of Angels" " by Sophy Burnham;
Reflections on Angels Past and Present and How They Touch Our Lives.
Sophy was touched by spirits and Angels at an early age as well, and has written a book to share her experiences. I very much enjoyed reading this book as it introduced me to the various levels of Angels and also gave an enjoyable historical view of Angels through the Ages and in different cultures.  I really enjoyed the ancient artwork as well!

Another Angel Read that I'll be reading shortly is "Angel Power" by Janice T Connell.  This is a beautiful introduction to the invisible heavenly host and the immense power of the Nine Choirs of Angels.  I'll give an update on this book as soon as I'm thru reading it. 

I've provided links to Amazon for all the Books above, so you can add to your own Angel library!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment